Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Night Bloggers, May Edition Week 4

This week's contribution from the Tuesday Night Club:

A Case of Identity: Losing Oneself in Agatha Christie (Ah Sweet Mystery, Brad Friedman)

Clothes to Travel in (Clothes in Books, Moira Redmond)

The Singing Sands (1952) by Josephine Tey; Or, What Is up with Inspector Grant? (Cross Examining Crime, Kate Jackson)

Running around with the Circus in Leo Bruce's Case with Four Clowns (1939) (The Invisible Event, JJ)

Thus Was Adonis Murdered (The Haruspex, Nancy Mandel)

Murder on Deck (My Reader's Block, Bev Hankins)

For my contribution for this week, I will be heading to France, to a certain walled town of considerable antiquity and charm which certain fictional Americans visited over eight years ago, with deadly consequences....Post coming tonight, I hope!

By the way, a shout-out to Bev Hankins who created the smashing design for this month's theme logo (with a little help from John Dickson Carr).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Here's my contribution: Murder on Deck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev, I added to the main body above. Nice group of posts!

      Delete